Books that are purchased can be replaced subject to certain conditions mentioned below:
- Books purchased online through Flipkart or Amazon or EA Publications Website will be replaced only if the book is received in a damaged condition or the wrong book is received. The information about this has to be made within 7 days of receiving the order on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replacement of books purchased from anywhere else has to be notified with details on the email id: email@example.com along with the video proof of the purchase.
- Any issue related to books received as part of the Classroom Study Course package will be handled by the respective issuing center only. The decision of replacement is subject to the sole discretion of the management.
EA Publications believes in helping its students as far as possible, and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been completed or if we have initiated the process of shipping.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the EA Publications team has given special offers on for various purposes including special occasions like Holi, Diwali, Valentine's Day, specific examinations etc. These are limited-occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- No refund will be processed under any circumstances until the candidate has made payment more than once for the same item.